Frankly, I would say the Personal Profile Test was a useful good tool to gauge people's leadership style. The test predicts my leadership style a D high C, not 100% accuracy, of course.
I perceive myself a good listener, I tend to listen for important points and key detail, preconditioned I need to understand what is been talked about. I think really a lot, and is sensitive to things going on, I analyze them, despite I am not sure whether I am a good analyst or not.
I don't always use a systematic approach to situation and activities, something I would like to improvise, doing things the way I like. I am not good at diplomatic skills.
Above been said, I would like to be a C type, though. I know to change a personality is difficult, but I think it is possible. Al though this test did not fit me personally, I do think it works for many others.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey in a way I also wish I could be a C type leader. Being diplomatic with people... is a good skill that anyone would like to posess.
I also agree that the test is not 100% accurate. The way a person answers really depends on how the answer choices are perceived. Many times, the answers were ambiguous and up to interpretation. Although the results of my test were fairly accurate, I can see how at times this test can take on a horoscope-like attribute.
hey, i am a C type and i want to change to another type, but you want to change to C. it's possible to change a personality, but it won't change completely because you are just what you are. i think it's easier to change your temper, not your personality.
yo Wang, most of business people are ambitious. Not except for me, it's just how you want to achieve your goal. I wanted to become a business man because I have ambition Hehe
Yeah, I agree that the personality test is not 100% accurate but you can improve yourself by analyzing your own personality traits after taking this test.
Just like in your case,I think all of us felt only partly described by the test's results. The important thing is that we all got to see a formal confirmation of some of our strengths and weaknesses. As long as you now what these are you can easily use them towards your advantage in every situation.
Post a Comment