Monday, May 12, 2008

Management in Life

The water flows
down the stream
incessantly
without intermission
it may never know
but where does it come from
where it flows to
it has a purpose

Life is a continuum
just like water
with a purpose
that each one of us
may or may not know

But He said,
"Let us
make man in our image,
in our likeness,
and let them
rule over
the fish of the sea
and the birds of the air,
over the livestock,
over all the earth,
and over all the creatures
that move along the fround."

6 comments:

starcraft2 said...

Great poem, you compare water with tree bird into management style. Damn good. although i don't understand what you trying to say. anyway, good job.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me, what does the title of your blog, "Drawn Fish" means?

Anonymous said...

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break
He restores my faith in study guides
He leads me to better study habits
For my grades' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades
I will not have a nervous breakdown
For thou art with me
My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.

Thou givest me the answeres in moments of blankness
Thou anointest my head with understanding
My test paper runnest over with questions I recognize
Surely passing grades and flying colours shall follow me
All the days of examinations

And I shall not have to dwell in this University
Forever!

Amen!

Luo, Hong Hui said...

Great Great man. I love your poem so much. You use nature to compare with management which I have ever think about. You can be a poet if you are interesting.

Irfan Mazhar said...

I agree with starcraft2's reply, I am also confused about your message from the poem but it seems to be a good one.

H said...

Interesting poem you have. Are you saying that even though we might not know our purpose in life but we still have to take control?